Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2012

Long time WIP Finished!

At long last I have finished a work in progress so I guess that means it is no longer a WIP Lol... I don't know why I didn't finish this off well before now, I only had to finish off the neckline and thread the ribbons through. Not such a difficult task one would think. Well.. At least she is finished now, so here she is...  TA Da! She is made of celluloid and was made in the thirties I think? Anyone know the exact year  these dolls were made? Shame she doesn't have her original clothes but at least she is decently covered now Lol..

                                                      Isn't she lovely??              

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this doll, not many around now ..
The crochet outfit is lovely and she wears the hat well .. Beautiful work :))